The most common ways people describe ROAD to BETHLEHEM include: “Beautiful, joyful, delightful, uplifting, enriching, superb, incredible, brilliant, amazing, impressive, spectacular, awesome, beautiful, wonderful, fabulous, excellent, fantastic, great, blessed, inspirational, awesome, breathtaking, extraordinary, magnificent and outstanding”.
Add your feedback here.
Here's a glimps of how RtB impacts visitors:
– Fantastic, very touching. Thankyou (can’t believe it’s free!).
– It was wonderful! The people speaking were warm, lovely people. The opening lady & closing lady were beautiful. So welcoming & made Christianity truly attractive! Praise God for you all!
– An unbelievable experience – lifelike and so very meaningful.
– Thank you, it was a delight and a timely reminder to refocus.
– What a moving last scene! Glory to God!
– Very thoughtful & sensitive presentation. Excellent & friendly helpers.
– It would be lovely if you had it a couple of weeks!
– My first time! I will be back! Thank you for a wonderful journey representing the real spirit of Christmas.
– An uplifting experience. Thank you all.
– Awesome, magical and breathtaking
– Es war wundervull!
– Great to use humour to connect with people. Loved the prayer flags & tent @ the end. Great work!
– Thank you for all your hard work.
– Amazing! Praise God for your wonderful talent and spirit.
– You made my Christmas. Awesome!
– Annointed!! What an amazing witness to your local community. Worth coming from Darwin for!! xxoo
– Thank you for this beautiful gift.
– Very well done and a lovely presentation of the truth which is so needed.
– Absolutely magical. Will take the Aus spirit back to London.
– Beautiful experience... The whole family loved it!! All 6 of us. We’ll come again next year.
– Tonite was awesome. Thanks to everyone who organised and participated.
– Travelled from Canberra to see this – thank you so much for such a great portrayal of the Christmas story.
– Many blessings & thanks to all who proclaim the Good News of Jesus.
– THE BEST!! see you next year...
– So impressive. So wonderfull.
– Thanks so much. It was an amazing experience for myself & the kids.
– Am still excited every year & it’s been 6 years.
– I am 8 years old. The real baby was really cute.
– Wonderful, funny & the kids LOVED it!
– So much better than Santa Claus and Myers windows. Blessings on you all.
– Beautiful! Joyful! And Thankyou!
– I enjoyed the show. It was perfect.
– Just love it. It’s all so beautiful.
– Thankyou – what an amazing logistical achievement.
– Absolutely astounding. Thank you.
– Bless you all – may the Holy Spirit keep empowering these wonderful words and affect many!
– What a wonderful initiative – God bless.
– Awesome year after year!
– How do you get a new baby every year? But they’re so cute xx
– Just wonderful – such love & generosity – thank you v. much.
– Thank you for your witness to the Light!
– Thankyou. God bless you for being so faithful all these 18 years in reminding Melb what really is Christmas.
– God bless all your wonderful people. Awesome public witness!
– Great story told with conviction. Blessings to all.
– Each year I’m moved by your tableau. Well done & God bless your work.
– Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Actors and staff very helpful & courteous.
– Our first time. A delight! Thought provoking and brilliantly acted/staged.
– You guys are amazing. Thank you for bring God to the masses!
– I thank God for the pure message of the Gift of His Son & the way you portrayed it. Well done& God bless you all.
– Told with love & good humour. Lovely!
– We have been coming since I was a teenand now for the first time I take pleasure in sharing with my 2 year old
– How lovely! Thankyou so much for such a wonderful celebration of Christmas & Jesus in our lives.
– I loved R2B, it was so amazing! I brought a friend and she might bring her family next year. Spreading Jesus Christ to everyone!
– Beautiful way to celebrate Christmas! 1000 thankyous.
– Thanks so much for teaching my children about the real meaning of Christmas.
– Awesome! A joyful night.
– Excellent. Lost for words. God bless you.
– Was so wonderful we came twice!! Praise God! May He bless many with this wonderful program!!
– Brought my 10 children. Thanks for a great blessing.
– My 3 yr old daughter actually thought it was baby Lord Jesus and real angels – I don’t have the heart to tell her otherwise. Loved it!!
– The most wonderful story told in the most beautiful way.
Add your feedback here!